[Samba] Mutual Business Offer..........

Khaloum Mohammed khaloumm at pageltd.zzn.com
Fri Jul 12 10:22:59 GMT 2002

Dear,

I am contacting you with the greatest delight and
personal respect. I am Khaloum Mohammed, the
first son of Chief.E M Mohammed Personal Assistant
to the former minister of Petroluem and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Sierra-Leone who was recently murdered
by the Forces Loyal to Corporal Foday Sankoh, due to his
support to the incumbent elected President Tejan
Kabbah to remain in the office as reported on the
cable Network News (CNN).

Few days before my father was assassinated,he confided
in me and ordered me to go to his underground safe
and moved out immediately with the deposit agreements
and cash receipt he made with a Security Company in
Johannesburg South Africa, where he deposited two trunk boxes which contains cash sum of US$25,000,000
(Twenty five million United States Dollars).

I successfully smuggled out of the country to Johannesburg ,
South Africa, with the help of some rebels loyal to My
father and have gone to the Security Company with the
deposit Documents to confirm the deposit myself.

Unknown to the Security company my father declared the
contents of the trunk box as AFRICAN ARTEFACTS
belonging to his foreign partner, that the keys are
with him/the foreigner in order to prevent them from knowing the real content.

I am now seeking for your direct assistance to front
you as the owner of the consignment and lift the
fund out of this country to your base for onward
profitable investment which necessitated my contacting
you.

We are to open a non residential Bank Account  in
Johannesburg South Africa in your name through which the fund will be remited  to your Bank Account abroad and your
reward for this noble assistance is negotiable.

Further detail will be made known to you on
confirmation of your interest to assist me towards
this project You will also confirm to me that know
third party should hear about this transaction.
Contact me through the email and let me have your telephone and fax numbers for easier communication.

Expecting your immediate response.

Yours sincerely.

Prince Khaloum Mohammed