[Samba] connectivity problem

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Wed Jul 10 19:39:02 GMT 2002

Did you uncoment the encrypt passwords = yes in your smb.conf?

If you must use Outlook, please configure it to send text only when
mailing high trafic support lists.

Jul 10  10:54pm
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X
             & vcards / \

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Test wrote:

Sir,
I am Neel from Rolta India Ltd.I am building a fax cum print
server on linux7.1.I have configured samba but i am unable
to connect from other NT workstation.I have entered the
samba users in /etc/samba/smbpasswd as follows
cat /etc/passwd|mksmbpasswd.sh >/etc/samba/smbpasswd
smbpasswd username.
I have checked my smb.conf its perfect,testparm is success.
I have restarted the samba service.I am helpless it says
unauthorised access or unable to find when connecting through NT .I am using hosts allow = 192.168.30.0/255.255.255.0 to allow access.pls help me.
regards,
neel at rolta.com