[Samba] I Need A Little Help...

Amr Hussein amr_hussein at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 01:27:23 GMT 2002

Samba Team,
Reference to my last mail and your reply, I've tried
to make some changes in the global part in the
smb.conf file but still the problem exists.
I'm not experienced with the samba s/w so I'm sorry I
didn't understand what you told me about using Swat to
modify the file.
I attach a sample file of my smb.conf and as you will
see I have nothing specefic in my network except the
domain name : PENSION and I want to share one
partition in the Sun system which is ( /disk1 ) so if
you have another ready file (smb.conf) that is working
well with windows 2000 can you send it to me and I'll
be very grateful...
thanks again for your efort, I really appreciate it...

Amr
Sun Certified System Administrator
Raya Integration Company
Cairo, Egypt.