FW: [Samba] minolta printers

Tony McGrew tony at multicam.com
Tue Jul 9 08:20:03 GMT 2002

I set it up as a raw printer using printconf.
I added it to samba with swat and I get te\he following errors in my log.

[2002/07/08 17:35:11, 0]
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:close_printer_handle(257)
close_printer_handle: Invalid handle (OTHER)
[2002/07/08 17:35:11, 0]
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:close_printer_handle(257)
close_printer_handle: Invalid handle (OTHER)
The printer name and the queue name are both minolta_sam
any ideas?

Tony McGrew
WWW.Multicam.com