[Samba] print commands

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Tue Jul 9 07:37:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

I want to mail a notification to a user once a print job has been completed through a samba share. I take it i would add it to the end of the print command parameter. Has anyone got any idea how i can get it to send an e-mail to a user.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:   A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.

---