[Samba] XP: Setting Printer Properties on Samba Printer

Paul Cochrane paul at tortc.tuht.scot.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 8 08:21:01 GMT 2002

I've having a few problems with printer properties on XP Clients
(can't select duplex printing on a network printer). All applications do
not offer the appropriate duplex options on selecting the printer
properties (e.g Notepad). This is strange cause the correct options
do appear in the 'Printer Preferences' dialog if you go in from the
shell.

I remember just after the last release that one of the samba
developers posted some printing fixes to the 2.2.5 source
somewhere. Can someone point me in the right direction where
these patches are (cause I can't find them) and I'll see if that fixes
the problems I've been having.

Thanks

Paul Cochrane         |       Tayside Orthopaedic &         |
                      | Rehabilitation Technology Centre    |
                      | Ninewells Hospital & Med. School    |
                      | Dundee, Scotland, UK.               |
                      | DD1 9SY.                            |