[Samba] Windows 2K policies

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Mon Jul 8 06:50:03 GMT 2002

I want to implement policies to control a few things for our roaming
profiles users. Mainly I want to stop them saving files to the local
hard drive as they have Home directories assigned via netlogon.bat.
I would also like to control internet access if possible.
Howeer, I am having problems getting going with policy editing. Can
anyone offer me a sample policy? All the workstations are W2k.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463 Cell: 264 235 5670
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Talk to me in real time:
Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (815)301-9759