[Samba] Slowdown and errors

Aton aton at skyenet.net
Fri Jul 5 16:43:05 GMT 2002

Why did you have to replace the switch? This could be entirely hardware
related, and nothing to do with software. I've seen customer's sites before
that worked great, and one day, boom nothing worked right anymore. After
replacing LOTS of hardware, everything worked great again. If you had the
replace the switch because of something electrical, I'd start replacing
NICs too and see if that makes improvements.