[Samba] win 2k logon (again)

Tyler Durdin linuxgeek23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:10:02 GMT 2002

I ahve just found this article

Problem: This was an error with the Group Policy Objects being applied
through Active Directory in that Default Group Policy was somehow linked to
two different Group Policies. The fix Microsoft gave me: "Unlinking, NOT
DELETING, the Default Group Policy (see the link below), refreshing policy
information and logging all users off and then back on fixed the problem.
This did not effect any newly created policies, just the Default Group
Policy made when installing Active Directory."

Does this sound like the problem I have with the win2k machine being
connected to 2 seperate domains?