[Samba] Name resolution problems

PsYLinuX nikonlinux at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 18:17:21 GMT 2002

Hi,

My problem to use lmhosts is:  My network has 650 machines on it.
I'm using such IPs 10.100.68.0/24, 10.100.69.0/24, 10.100.70.0/24,
10.100.71.0/24, 10.100.100.0/24 and 10.1.80.0/24
I'm running DHCP already on my LINUX box.

So, what's your advise?
Do I have to use, BIND, DNS anything else, or just SAMBA?

Intel +

PsYLinuX
Marcos Azevedo

I have not failed 10,000 times, I have successfully  found 10,000 ways that
won't work." -- Thomas A. Edison