[Samba] mount windows xp share

Rikard Florin rikard at ratblast.net
Wed Jul 3 16:06:04 GMT 2002

thanks, you made me realize my samba instalkation were missing some files,
actually the whole smbfs.deb package which is kinda necessary of course...
;) I did however think that when samba was working properly the other way
around I should have it all, but appearantly that was not the case.

so I got it to work finally and I want to thank all of you who have helped
on the way, thank you very much! :)

all the best,

/rikard