[Samba] Domain Group Policies & WIN98

Gerry Maddock gerrym at futuremetals.com
Wed Jul 3 12:27:02 GMT 2002

Hello everyone! I am having problems with group policies and win98 clients
on my samba PDC and would love some help! The weird thing is that user
policies and logon scripts work fine!   Ok, Heres the setup: RH 7.2 with samba-2.2.1a-4. I have had samba as a
PDC for sometime now, and I have had user policies working fine for awhile
now, but I have never been able to get group policies to work. This is
what I have tried so far:On the win98 systems: I have added group policies in the following ways: