[Samba] minolta printers

Tony McGrew tony at multicam.com
Wed Jul 3 10:11:09 GMT 2002

I have several HP printers working perfectly fine on samba 2.2.4 We have a
minolta printer\copier (350I) that is running on a novell queue that I am
trying to get rid of.  I am having trouble setting up the samba box as a
pass through print queue.  For all of the HP printers (5) I have linux
printing working before I got samba printing working.  I cannot do this as
far as I can tell with the minolta printer because I cannot find a printer
driver for the minolta printer.  Does anyone have any experience doing this
or does anyone know of a minolta Di350 print driver for linux?