[Samba] Samba 2.2.4 and PRINT$

sthom sthom at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 3 05:43:02 GMT 2002

Ahh... I get it, you set up print$ as a printer share. This should be a file
share!

The purpose of this file share is to have a windows-compliant repository for
print drivers. When I type unc \\rocky\print$, I see two directories (W32X86
and WIN40).  If my permissions are correct, I can write a simple text file
to those subdirectories.

If that is the case, the print driver should proceed swimmingly.

Steve