[Samba] Synchronizing 2 samba linux servers

Scott Swaim scott at qualitycorps.com
Tue Jul 2 13:22:02 GMT 2002

I currently use Slackware for my linux installations.   From what I gather I
would need to download and install pam then download and install LDAP on the
primary machine.   On the secondary machines I just need to install pam_ldap
to do authentication.  I would alos need to recompile Samba to use the new
pam/Ldap support.

Is the above correct?

TIA