[Samba] Possible problem

Daniel Almeida daniel.almeida at dlptech.com
Tue Jul 2 12:25:23 GMT 2002

Good day gents. Sorry for the short note, but I think we might have a
bug. I'm running the latest version of Samba on my linux box and it all
works fine, when I use Win95. Whenever I try to access the Samba server
from a Win2k or WinNT,WIN98, I can't see all the files I have. I'm only
able to see 200 files, and I have 700 total files in this particular
directory. I even created copies of the same files that I was able to
see and it will only show 200 still. Any ideas? Thanks for your time and
input.

Dan