[Samba] Password expiration and Samba 2.2.5

Dmitry Krasnov dek at dt.amur.ru
Mon Jul 1 19:21:09 GMT 2002

Bonjourno!

I'm trying to replace NT PDC with Samba PDC, and I really need password
expiration and logon hours restrictions support. Does Samba provide this
functionality? Within Samba docs I saw some lines about `password expiration'
but there is no any related smb.conf options described. How to activate this
features if these exists? Or I've missed something?

Adios!
--
/Dmitry Krasnov, Senior Software Engineer, JV DT International
 E-mail: dek(at)dt.amur.ru, Mobile: +7 (4162) 359002

P.S. Please reply to me directly or CC. I'm off the list.