[Samba] Creating Domain groups other than Unix local groups

SHARADAMABA N nsharadamba at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:04:03 GMT 2002

Thank u..

One clarification..

For normal NT PDC and NT Client, sample program when
executed on NT PC, retrieves all the NT groups of the
NT PDC..

But for a setup of UNIX(Solaris) acting as PDC, and NT
workstation as a client to it, the same sample program
retrieves only "Domain Admins" and "Domain Users". It
does not lists any of the local Unix groups

where as these two groups are not created by me..

My question is -

1.When Unix is configured as PDC, are these groups are
created by default?

2. If so, how to create additional domain groups ?

Kindly reply,

regards,

sharada