[Samba] Samba moves in mysterious ways

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Wed Jan 30 14:29:03 GMT 2002

I'm probably the world's biggest anti-oplock for no good reason guy, but
in this case, I'd want to make sure that MS-Office of the clients is
patched to the latest Service Pack and using the latest Samba 2.2 from CVS
(or is 2.2.3 out now?)

I believe (though I could be wrong), a variety of quirks like this with
office have been corrected between those two changes.

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Joel Hammer wrote:

At the risk of offering an uniformed opinion, you might try removing oplocks.

Joel