[Samba] Help. N.T 4.0

Michael Joyner joynermike at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:09:11 GMT 2002

Hello,
 I am in search of instructions on how can I connect to the shares on my linux box (Caldera Open Linux 2.3) from my NT 4.0 server. I can connect to the shares on the NT box from the linux box. I ned to know what it is that I need to do to make this happen. I can see the shares I just can access them. It asks me for a username and password after I enter the correct info it comes back with an error that says " the credentials conflict with existing credentials". I am running service pack 6 for NT4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Joyner
System Admin.