[Samba] Is Samba a real PDC?

Andre Klocke andre.klocke at stb-datenservice.de
Wed Jan 30 05:49:02 GMT 2002

MessageWell, all Station can see each other in the Explorer. All Stations joined the Server. File exchange works well and you can give permissions to all domain users as normal. The only thing is that the SQL-Server running on the workstation cannot connect to the SQL-Server on the Win2000Server.

Why is this?

Andre