[Samba] rpcclient

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Wed Jan 30 05:24:02 GMT 2002

rpcclient is really only needed for native nt/2k printing, which is not
general for printing from unix.  To assign drivers to printers, you really
want to be doing it from \\ServerName\Printers from a client NT/2K
machine.  If you don't have NT or 2K workstations, you don't want to
(can't) use RPC printing, so don't worry about it.