[Samba] Samba Ports

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jan 30 04:38:06 GMT 2002

Here is what I have in /etc/services (grep -i netbios /etc/services):
I don't know which protocols are used on each port, so, just open up
all three ports for both protocols.

Joel

netbios-ns	137/tcp				# NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-ns	137/udp
netbios-dgm	138/tcp				# NETBIOS Datagram Service
netbios-dgm	138/udp
netbios-ssn	139/tcp				# NETBIOS session service
netbios-ssn	139/udp