[Samba] subject header

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Wed Jan 30 03:12:13 GMT 2002

Just my two-penneth :

   Those of us unhappy enough to work on windows generally have less
options for filters and rules,  Luckily, in eudora and oe, you can go on
the to: or cc: fields, but others just have from:, subject: and body
options.  I vote for keeping this newly added feature.

   Also, with regard to the dorky comment, which I enjoyed, I doubt that
this list is about to bring the 'net to it's knees, and if it does,
wouldn't it be great publicity!

Martyn