[Samba] MS LANMAN for DOS & SAMBA

Mark A. Tagliaferro be_lak at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 02:40:09 GMT 2002

I've given up on MSCLIENT for NT at this stage and I'm trying to get MS LANMAN
to work.  The problem is that from the Microsoft site where the client is
available for downloading it seems that one of the files is either corrupt or
is incomplete.

The installation program returns an error code that it couldn't copy the file
netwksta.

On Bootup an error message comes up that the file netwksta.exe could not be
loaded, then the computer freezes while trying to load tcp/ip.

Anyone has a working version of MS LANMAN I can have access to?  Or a link to
one? Or send me the netwksta.exe file? Or come up with a solution?

Or solve my tax problems? (joking on this last one)

Regards
Mark