[Samba] anyone else getting duplicate messages??

Donald.Zajic donald.zajic at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 16:55:02 GMT 2002

Jeff, you wouldn't by chance be using the Rules in Outlook to move your
messages to specific folders when they are received are you?  If so, you may
have two rules that each message satisfies, (i.e, move messages with Samba
in subject to samba folder, and move messages with Samba in received from to
samba folder) this would cause each Samba list message to be sent once for
each rule.  This happened to me when I was setting up rules.

Don Zajic