[Samba] Samba add machine

Ashley Keating ajkeating at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:37:05 GMT 2002

I am trying to add machines to my domain.  when prompted for a user name
that can access the domain I give my name and password (this has worked
many times before). I get an error that says no user name or invalid
password. I can log on to any machine already in the domain and change
machine names with out a hitch.

I've looked at my logs and can't even find where I'm getting denied from.

Pertinent info:  Samba 2.2.1a PDC  Redhat 7.2 kernel 2.4.7
machines I am adding : Win 2K sp2

signed lost in the woods or is that logs

Ashley Keating
Biomedical Engineering

530-754-6605