[Samba] subject header - needs a space for new messages

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Jan 29 14:49:03 GMT 2002

I like it too - the only thing I would change is add a space after it for new messages.  Right now, there is no space between the [Samba] and the actual subject, so it looks like:

[Samba]Here is the subject

instead of

[Samba] Here is the subject.

Replies do have a space after it.