[Samba]smb.conf and Environment Variables

Sanjiv Bawa sbawa at tabmaster.com
Tue Jan 29 13:34:10 GMT 2002

Sure.

I want to set the DOMAIN for example from an evironment variable. Normally
this makes no sense, but I have to setup multiple servers all with different
domain names etc. and the domain name is used in a bunch of other places.
Instead of changing a bunch of files, I would like to do it in one place.
Ideally I would like to do

DOMAIN = $DOM

Thanks.