[Samba]smb.conf and Environment Variables

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Tue Jan 29 12:38:56 GMT 2002

Can you give us an example of WHAT environment variables you mean?  Usually
you create the smb.conf file one time, and it tends to not need editing
that much (if ever).

...or were you referring to the logon script batch file that is executed at
the windows client when they log on? (very different from the smb.conf
file!)

- john

--On Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:58 -0600 Sanjiv Bawa