[Samba]smbfs freezes on file copy

Johnson, Carl Carl.Johnson at HomeStore.com
Tue Jan 29 09:37:13 GMT 2002

Update on this:  I wondered if the problem could be in my
binary packages, so I installed Samba 2.2.2 from source
on my Debian machine (2.4.17 kernel).

No change.  The same files freeze in the same spots.

The only thing left that I can think to try is to boot
a 2.2 kernel - going to try that next.  Any other ideas???

Thanks,
Carl