[Samba]DOS app won't run off a Samba drive!

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Tue Jan 29 06:30:05 GMT 2002

Why not just disable openlocks entirely? Makes allot of sense to me for  a
server that primarily dishes out multi-user files, oplocks at best is a
performance hindrance, at worst a dangerous database corrupting monster.

(I think your able to disable oplocks on a share by share basis, if you
have other shares where oplocks would be useful.)