samba 3.0alpah13 - problems/questions - incorrect size for dat fi le and handle_source_env error?

David Edward Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Mon Jan 28 13:44:03 GMT 2002

Load smb config files from /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf

What are these incorrect size messages - how do I fix them?

incorrect size for /usr/local/samba/lib/upcase.dat - got 0 expected 131072
incorrect size for /usr/local/samba/lib/lowcase.dat - got 0 expected 131072
creating lame upcase table
creating lame lowcase table
incorrect size for /usr/local/samba/lib/valid.dat - got 0 expected 65536
creating default valid table
incorrect size for /usr/local/samba/lib/valid.dat - got 0 expected 65536
creating default valid table

And...What is this handle_source_env error?  How do I fix this?

handle_source_env: Failed to open file , Error was No such file or directory
Unable to copy service - source not found:
Can't find include file

-