Pizza

Dwight Tovey dtovey at itd.state.id.us
Mon Jan 28 11:16:08 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 10:11, Lou Marco wrote:

> Dear samba people,
>
> 	Your readme mentions that you'd appreciate being paid
> in pizza.  But I have no idea how to get pizza or the equivalent
> to Australia.  Have you set up some kind of program with a local
> pizza vendor?  Should I just talk to Domino's?  (Do they *have*
> Domino's in Australia???)
>
> 						A samba fan

So that's what that is about.  I noticed on the Samba.org documentation
page ( http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/ ) under the section for "Older
(but hopefully still valid) misc docs)" there is a link for "Pizza
places in Canberra, Australia."  I was wondering why that link was
there.  I would guess then that you should contact one of the listed
pizza places and have a pizza sent to the appropriate party.  Sounds
reasonable to me.  :-)

	/dwight
--
Dwight N. Tovey                     Unix System Administrator /
Developer