Configuration Error

Ron Khoo rkhoo at Amcorpetpackaging.com
Mon Jan 28 09:07:02 GMT 2002

I tried to install Samba ver2.2.2 during the initial stage of ./configure
and the following warning/error were encountered:

Warning: No automated network interface determination
Error: no seteuid method available
configure: error: summary failure
Aborting config

How can I resolved the above to configure again?

Note:
The UNIX box is HP9000 L2000/44
HP-UX 11.0 (64bit)

Thks,
Ron

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR TWINPAK -
NORTH AMERICA INC. immediately. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
AMCOR TWINPAK - NORTH AMERICA INC