Cant write to a samba-mount

albert ramstedt soma at home.se
Mon Jan 28 04:51:04 GMT 2002

I would appreciate som help here cause I really, really cant find the solution on my own..
I am using samba-2.2.1a on a OpenBSD machine
the mount that is causing the problem is this:

[test]
   path = /home/tempuser/test
   comment = blabla
   writable = yes
   browseable = no

and the unix file permissions is:

drwxrwx---  11 grupp6  users  1024 Jan 28 13:54 test
(0770)

the folders above all have the same permissions..

Im trying to Write to the folder using an account that is part of the "users" - group,
and it just wont work..

and the logfile wont spit out anything useful for me..
If I set file permissions to 0777, it works fine to write.. but not like this

Any clues would be greatly appreciated...

/albert