Samba on Sol7 vs. Slackware8 - Domain/Server problem

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Sat Jan 26 14:33:03 GMT 2002

Cameron Palmer wrote:

> Let me start by saying Network Neighborhood is a waste of time. That said
> people like it so I must get it working.

	Yup, and it's *#$#$!#!!% probabalistic, too.

	Go to http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/ch09_02.html
	and run through the tests from the beginning (it
	takkse about 10 minutes) to make sure that all
	the hidden prerequisites are covered.

	Tell us what it turned out to be, please, and
	I'll pass on suggestions or updates to the
	maintainers (me, for one!)

--dave
Performance & Engineering      | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering, |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com