automatically setting up printer drivers on clients (new style)

Bryan Fetzer bryan2424 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 23:07:02 GMT 2002

Sorry about the caps. After using these lists for so
long it seems that unless I do this people miss the
main points of what I am asking (and thus answer the
questions incorrectly). Nothing against anyone at
all... :) This is the first time I have ever inquired
on a Samba specific list. I have always got everything
to work just by reading and re-reading through the
lists and man pages. I am almost positive I have tried
all these things, but I will VPN into work tomorrow
morning and test out everything and hopefully I will
be posting my success. Have a good one and thanks so
much for your dedication to this project.
Bryan

	printer admin = " @"Domain Admins" "