automatically setting up printer drivers on clients (new style)

Bryan Fetzer bryan2424 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 21:56:02 GMT 2002

So what are we supposed to do to add printer drivers
from a Windows 2000/NT4 Client in an NT4 domain when
the Samba Server is a member server in an existing nt4
domain running winbind to enumerate users and groups?
Or does this just not work. I mean, I have to think
I'm not the only one who is ever wanted or going to
want to do this........... I am just thourougly
confused. I HAVE EVERYTHING WORKING THAT YOU JUST
STATED to this person, except I cannot set the driver
for the printer. FROM WIN2K AND A WIN2K DRIVER. I go
into rpcclient and try to set client drivers from that
point and NUTHING WORKS THERE EITHER.... I can now
select from a list of numerous drivers that I have
successfully uploaded, but boom, nothin works to set
the actual driver.