Samba vs. Quickbooks...

Mike Cisar mcisar at starmania.net
Fri Jan 25 19:02:02 GMT 2002

I've seen in the list archives that there seem to be more than a fair
share of people having major problems with Quickbooks on a Samba share.
For better or worse I now have a client that is one of them :-(

Just wondering if any of the people who have had problems have come up
with any solutions, workarounds or  "sorta-fixes" that they could let me
know of.  Have the files moved off onto a peer-to-peer share for now,
but would like to get them back onto the server where they belong asap.

Thanks for any hints and tips!