problem connecting to windows 2000

Richmond Dyes rdyes at monroehosp.org
Fri Jan 25 07:19:06 GMT 2002

I have setup Samba 2.2 on Redhat 7.1. I made a simple share with guest
account access.  I have no problem accessing it from my Windows 95 box,
but when I go to connect through my windows 2000 PC, I get the error
"this account is not authorized to log in from this workstation".  I am
also logging into a Novell server too and using the same Novell account,
so the same user is logged into both PC's.  Is there a problem to do
this with Samba or is it a problem with Windows 2000 itself?