What should I download to correctly make Samba for Solaris 6/7.

Bops.Kang at teu.toshiba.co.uk Bops.Kang at teu.toshiba.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 03:21:06 GMT 2002

I have downloaded samba 2.2.2 from the samba.org web page but when
compiling on an Enterprise Sun system I get error message saying

Compiling nsswitch/winbind_nss.c with -KPIC
"nsswitch/winbind_nss.c", line 377: warning: argument #4 is incompatible
with
prototype:
        prototype: pointer to int : "nsswitch/winbind_nss.c", line 116
        argument : pointer to unsigned int

is this a samba or a Sun problem?  can anyone help me pelase??

Bops Kang
Unix Support Analyst
Toshiba Electronics Ltd (UK)

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
 delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any NDA
currently existing between Toshiba Electronics (UK) Limited and yourselves.