Problems

Ries van Twisk ries at franksintl.nl
Fri Jan 25 02:51:05 GMT 2002

Tony,

1.
The filename given in 'logon script' is relative to the share itself.
The logon script parameter should look like this:
	logon script = login.bat
I think it windows stops processing it because it cannot find the logon script.
The dos windows is normal.

2.
You can create different logon script in a lot of different ways.
I have a tool that create script files on the file and sets some enviroment
variables which you can process in additional scripts.
This can be used to mabe printer for different groups or create group based
drive mappings.
Mail me off list if you need the files.

Ries