Domain appears but not the server.

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Fri Jan 25 01:22:50 GMT 2002

All these items are set correctly. In fact after I go to the server IO I
can see in the dropdown list that IO is under the GFO domain. But if I
click on the GFO domain nothing appears.

Furthermore if I use the 'net view \\io' command the server lists the
valid shares. If I use 'net view /domain:gfo' I get a message stating
There are no entries in the list.

cameron.