mistakes report or please help me !

=?big5?B?vN0/?= firstvag at 263.net
Fri Jan 25 00:26:39 GMT 2002

hello!

    About the localization ,I had found a mistake. I use the Taiwan traditional chinese as the shared folder's name. And I had set the codepage as 950 according to Samba user manual, As you know the chinese character is comprosed by two byte. Then ,I found most of the chinese characters can displayed at the client end normally, but these characters which contain the byte ']' can not be displayed normally,and there is a report: invalid array boundary.
    I think it's a mistake in the parsing function of the configuration file. It had finished reading shared folder name while firstly encount the bottom square bracket. Isn't it? Or , it may be my mistake on configuration my Samba? Please help me!Thanks!

        yours
                summer