Imprints (WAS: Browsing Election - TIE!)

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Wed Jan 23 11:47:07 GMT 2002

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 josh at trutwins.homeip.net wrote:
>
>> Sweet, now I just need to figure out how to share my printer drivers.
>> I guess without a Windows NT box, I need to look into something like
>> imprints.  Anyone have any luck with that?
>
> I need to spend some time working on it (but I don't seem to have any
> right now). :-\

I don't know, I am looking over the documentation and it seems pretty
confusing.  I understand the concept, but the documentation for actually
configuring imprints leaves a lot to be desired.

Does anyone have a different recommendation?  I want to share a printer on a
Windows 98 machine with other Windows 98 and linux machines.  And I also
want to share a printer on a Linux workstation with other Windows 98
machines.  No NT, just 98.

Thanks,

Josh