Samba 2.0.10-0.62 & Windows 2000 Domain

Todd R. Rosner - Fair Disclosure Financial Network Todd.Rosner at FDfn.com
Wed Jan 23 10:42:03 GMT 2002

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to successfully setup security between a Windows 2000
Domain with Windows 2000 Professional Clients and a Samba Server.  I have a
Samba Server with which I would like to setup a share that allows domain
admin users full access and other domain users just read, write, no delete.
I understand that there are permission mappings between windows and unix but
I cannot get them to happen successfully.  Is it possible with Samba
2.0.10-0.62???

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Todd R. Rosner
UNIX System Administrator
FDfn ~ Fair Disclosure Financial Network
(Formerly Syoni Communications & Streaming Text)

You can catch me at ~
mailto:Todd.Rosner at FDfn.com
TELEPHONE: 604.871.1000
CELLULAR:  604.916.0243