Printer

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jan 23 10:00:21 GMT 2002

I'll work on something for this tonight.  You should poke around the lprng
documentation, which will have info on setting up your printcap file and
printer queue. samba really doesn't play any role here except to supply
the smbclient print command, which ideally, will be used in your print
filter.

(I use lprng. You may have different printer software.)

Is your printer postscript? What is the printer you are using? Which
applications do you want to print from?

Can you print using the command I gave you to try?

Joel