Samba in NT domain

m.o.tigchelaar at kpn.com m.o.tigchelaar at kpn.com
Wed Jan 23 04:20:05 GMT 2002

Arjan,

Read the documentation that is included with Samba. There is a file (I don't
know the name right now) which describes ALL you want to know (and it works
too).

I am having the same configuration over here at KPN Eindhoven. I also
installed Samba 2.2.2 on SuSE 7.3 and joined the Samba / Linux box to the
Windows domain. I am using the Winbindd daemon for user verification against
the domain controller (which is a Windows NT 4.0 Server).

Goodluck / succes met het uitzoeken...

Martijn Tigchelaar.