[samba] prefix missing in subject

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 16:32:04 GMT 2002

Perhaps I did read the message wrong.  I thought the poster was asking that
other posters add [samba] to their subject lines...  :)  Indeed, if it works
the way you indicate, all the better.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
rsmrcina at sytek-services.com

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2002 in Cincinnati (Fort Mitchell, KY).
April 12-16, 2002
For details see http://www.wavv.org